Veterans or Active Duty Military Personnel receiving treatment at VA Boston Healthcare Center, West Roxbury campus, may stay at the Fisher House if accompanied by a family member or caregiver while they receive their inpatient treatment. Adherence to house rules ensures a safe and peaceful experience for all our guests. The following are eligibility requirements for lodging at the Fisher House Boston:
- Guests must be medically stable and able to care for themselves and/or family members independently.
- Guests live approximately 50 miles or two hours or more from the VA Hospital.
- Strongly Prefer guests to have a minimum 3 night stay.
- Minor children must be supervised by their families at all times.
- All guests must be pre-screened by the VA Hospital Social Worker.
- All guests must be able to sign and abide by House Rules Agreement in order to be accepted, and be lodged at the Boston Fisher House.
- Any special circumstances must be reviewed by Fisher House Manager prior to approval for lodging.