The Fisher House provides lodging to Veterans and Active Duty Military Personnel receiving treatment at the VA Boston Healthcare System, West Roxbury Campus, as well as Hotel Coverage when receiving treatment at one of our Boston Hospitals.
If receiving treatment at one of our Boston Hospitals, please contact Jen DeLuca (508) 728-8781 for arrangements and eligibility.
If receiving treatment at the VA Boston Healthcare System, West Roxbury Campus Please contact Elizabeth St. Pierre (857) 203-4000
Fisher House- VA Boston Healthcare Center, West Roxbury, Eligibility and Rules;
- Veterans or Active Duty Military Personnel receiving treatment at VA Boston Healthcare System, West Roxbury Campus, may stay at the Fisher House if accompanied by a family member or caregiver while they receive their inpatient treatment. Adherence to house rules ensures a safe and peaceful experience for all our guests. The following are eligibility requirements for lodging at the Fisher House Boston:
- Guests must be medically stable and able to care for themselves and/or family members independently.
- Guests live approximately 50 miles or two hours or more from the VA Hospital
- Strongly Prefer guests to have a minimum 3-night stay.
- Minor children must be supervised by their families at all times.
- All guests must be pre-screened by the VA Hospital Social Worker.
- All guests must be able to sign and abide by House Rules Agreement in order to be accepted, and be lodged at the Boston Fisher House.
- Any special circumstances must be reviewed by Fisher House Manager prior to approval for lodging.